New B2B Sustainable Supply Chain Solutions
Box Latch™ Products are a Re-Usable alternative to tape, staples and bands that have traditionally been used to close cardboard boxes. Operations and supply chain managers are able to reduce material costs (corrugated box and tape expenses) by anywhere from 10% to 90% following integration of Box Latch™ Products into their supply chain systems.
Triple bottom line (economic, environmental and social) benefits can be realized:
- tape reduction/elimination results in less line down time
- promotes cardboard box Re-Use providing huge ROI
- decrease worker injury rate (i.e. repetition motion injuries & puncture wounds)
- faster than hand taping or folding flaps for closing and re-opening
- does not destroy boxes like folding corners, taping, staples
- may be attached to boxes and remain a part of the box for ease in box Re-Use and storage
- elimination of tape = reduction in tape costs
- boxes can be made tamper proof
The Problem - 90% of all cardboard boxes are used just once & tape is not free
The Solution - Innovative box Re-Use and tape reduction inventions by Box Latch™ Products
Certified B Corporation™
The owners of Eco-Latch Systems, LLC and their Box Latch Products™ are proud to announce that in November 2016, we became Wisconsin’s 4th Certified B Corporation™. Joining this elite group of companies is an excellent way for our business to demonstrate our values in a transparent manner. Simply put, we believe that businesses should be a force for positive good in the world. Click here to learn More
Please take a few moments to watch the video below and see all six of our products in action!
Please watch our Industrial Strength Product in use in the next video.
Economic & Environmental Alert
90% of all cardboard boxes are used once! With an average cost of more than $1 per box, companies spend $ millions on them each year. Governments, citizens, and nations spend $ billions.
With box Re-Use, the economic savings for companies and benefits to the environment are enormous.
Re-Use vs. Recycle
Recycling corrugate to produce new boxes uses 64% of the energy and 58% of the water required to produce a new one. It costs next to nothing to Re-Use ‘em with Box Latches™