We provide governmental agencies, companies & consumers with the world’s newest and most unique money saving ways to store and transport goods and documents. Our Box Latch™ Products have exceptional application & value in closed loop situations where they allow boxes to be closed, moved, reopened, reclosed and, ultimately, returned to restart the cycle without the need for messy-to-use, box-damaging tape.
Eco-Latch Systems, LLC (ELS) is a Wisconsin small business entity founded in May of 2010 with two key objectives:
- Save money for purchasers as they reuse their boxes multiple times …example a $1.00 box reused 10 times costs only ¢.10 per use.
- Reduce our worldwide carbon footprint by Re-Using corrugated boxes rather than just recycling them.
Winner 2016 Wisconsin Small Business
Sustainable Product of the Year
- Saves money & the environment – Re-Use costs nothing!
- Allows opening & closing of boxes repeatedly without damaging them
- Protects contents from damage & people from injuries with box cutters
- When used on tops & bottoms, allows for easy box collapse & reconstruction
- Avoids the hassle & time required to tape and cut tape to reopen boxes as contents are added and/or removed
- Decreases the space needed to store boxes that now can be flattened with ease and rapidly restored for reuse
- Provides a way to tout your organization’s sustainability mission through box Re- Use instead of and prior to recycling!
- Each ton of Re-Used paper saves 17 trees, 380 gallons of oil, nine cubic yards of landfill space, 4,000 kilowatts of energy and 7,000 gallons of water representing a 64% energy savings, 58% water savings and 60 lbs less air pollution! Multiply this by five to ten Re-Uses times millions of boxes and the combined monetary and environmental impact is monumental.
Jack D. Wilson, Box Latch™ inventor & co-founder of Eco-Latch Systems, LLC is a University of Wisconsin graduate.
James F. Wilson, DVM, JD co-founder of Eco-Latch Systems, LLC. An Iowa State & UCLA grad, business & legal consultant.
- American Aerogel
- Bardes Plastics
- Toyota Europe
- American PrintPak
- Container Store
- VF Corporation